Wednesday, April 18, 2007

candyteevee see: IDOL 4/17

candyteevee: I watched Idol last night and I was pleasantly surprised!! Not being much of a country music fan I thought it was going to be a wasted hour of my life that I'd never get back!
The following is what I SEE

PHIL: WOW!! I think he may have found his calling. It was nice to see him enjoy himself (without all that Boy George make-up on) Little too late.....

JORDIN: I have to tell you at the beginning of the competition (contest?!?!) she wasn't a favorite of mine. Yet, through the weeks she has grown on me.

SANJAYA: Finally Randy, Paula & Simon give this kid the truth. Come on AMERICA, its time to not vote for Sanjaya anymore!!! He seems to be losing his teevee charm and is coming off a little too cocky. MOMMA DON"T LET YOUR TWEENS VOTE FOR SANJAYA!!

LAKISHA: In the beginning she was my favorite. She seems to be losing her interest week after week.

CHRIS: Not one of my favorites. BUT, CUTE TO SEE ON candyteevee!!!

MELINDA: Okay, three things: 1) she does have a neck!!! 2) she ALMOST made it through the night without looking surprised (if you look, when Simon is critiquing her she lets the eyes slip a bit) I picture her practicing her "non surprised look" in front of the mirror 5 hours a day!!! 3) she's the absolute best and better win!!!

BLAKE: Thank god he didn't try to beat box to a country song!!!! Is he trying to bring "preppy-back"?!?! ANOTHER CUTE TO SEE ON candyteevee!!!





http://candyteevee.blogspot.com

No comments: